Supply Chain Manager
Fecha de publicación : 26 de julio 2017
- Multinational industrial company.
Supply chains are made up of different operations, from forecasting trends and buying through to transport and distribution.
Day-to-day tasks may include:
- Working with procurement managers and buyer to select products that are in demand and will sell.
- Negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers.
- Planning the best way to get goods from suppliers to distribution and retailers.
- Tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software SAP.
- Working with clients to make sure they receive their goods on time and in the right condition.
- Monitoring overall performance to make sure targets are met.
- Preparing forecasts and inventories.
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of supply chain staff - Purchasing, Warehouse and planning.
- 5+ years of progressive related business experience.
- International transport.
- Supply chain management.
- Transport management.
- Minimum basic English.
7550-647 Las Condes