Manager Projects Support Office
Fecha de publicación:
28 de mayo 2018
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Robert Half is looking for a Manager Projects Support Office to work in a multinational Mining company.
- Lead the Project Management Function in the Business Unit in order to ensure continuous improvement in project delivery and capital efficiency in Mining Projects and Stay in Business Projects.
- Responsible for setting-up and sustaining the organization structures, processes and systems required by the Company
- Responsible for the overall control of all Mining SIB Projects, including of SIB KPI data.
- Responsible to monitor work progress and overall project control of the Cornerstone and T&S Initiatives.
- Professional degree in mining related discipline. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 15 years of experience in Projects and Project Management.
- Advanced English excluding.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
Región Metropolitana +56 2 2928-8700