Fecha de publicación:
03 de julio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of customer ́s information assets - Design, deploy, manage and improve critical security infrastructure services and tools
- Analyze existing security processes to identify improvement opportunities, recommend solutions and lead implementation
- Define, implement and tune detective capabilities and data sources to detect and remediate malicious activity
- Manage the remediation of security issues with technology and business teams
- Establish and implement a repeatable process for tracking, reporting and driving remediation of security issues
- Assist with the PCI DSS/SOX security compliance program including scoping, testing, and remediation activities
- Help train associates, contractors, alliance or other third parties on information security policies and procedures
- Provide skill-set knowledge transfer that ensures necessary cross-training of other IT security team members
- Develop automated security and compliance capabilities in support of maturing the security program
- Responsible for support of and coordinating with other Engineers, Architects, and teams in implementing a comprehensive security program
- Knowledge in working with DevOps, SecOps, with an understanding of security engineering, and infrastructure.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Understanding of security principles
- Knowledge of firewalls, identity management systems, next generation antivirus, vulnerability assessment tools, SIEMs, MFA, Active Directory, etc.
- Understanding of networking technologies/protocols such as DNS, DHCP, web proxy functions, security protocols (IPSec, SSL/TLS), etc.
- Hands-on experience with scripting and coding using Python, Perl, Ruby, PHP or PowerShell a plus
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700