Fecha de publicación:
26 de January 2018
Tipo de Empleo:
Numero de Pedido de Trabajo:
Áreas de empleo:
Marketing y Ventas
Multinational automotive industry is looking for a Product Manager
- Define the Marketing Strategy of the Brand in Chilean market.
- Focus on marketing and brand and will be responsible and accountable for staying in-tune with the automotive marketing industry landscape and identifying key new trends that will shape the marketing landscape.
- To develop and implement Marketing strategies for vehicle sales, parts and service and promote the brand image to increase market share and sales.
- Organize and formulate the development plan of marketing and systems of marketing management.
- Formulate the line of marketing and the development of new projects and conduct the statistical analysis and the forecast of the market development.
- According to company development strategy, build the brand strategy and system. Fully responsible for the company's brand planning, design, promotion and management.
- Establish and develop the brand culture and Product culture.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the Medias, consumers to establish a good brand image;
- Audit the annual advertising, public relations plan and budget, and supervise the delivery process and effect according to brand annual plan.
- Make the target media filter and cooperate with the media; Complete the company daily management, promote the work in the marketing and brand department.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related field
- 3-5 years marketing work experience in Automotive industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Track record of success in growing a brand in the region
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.