Fecha de publicación:
17 de junio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Roles and Responsibilities
▪ Developing an end to end customized business application.
▪ At least 4+ years of experience on IOS development.
Desired Skills & Experience
▪ Work experience in integrating the third party APIs and Open Source
▪ Comfortable in building the view using auto layouts.
▪ Experience designing and developing high quality, custom iOS UI
▪ Strong experience with the third party libraries (like Swifty JSON,
Alamofire, Unbox, OHHTTPStubs)
▪ Hands-on exposure to XCode Instruments in profiling and finding the
▪ Good experience in communicating with the low level SDKs
(Communication with printers/scanners)
▪ Strong in Unit/functional testing using XCTest framework.
▪ Experience with an App store billing and third party payment
▪ Extensive hands-on experience in building the real-time location
▪ Building high performance applications.
▪ Experience on integrating mobile apps with REST and SOAP.
▪ Expertise on the iOS operating system, and solid working knowledge
of iOS application design considerations
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to
interact with customer stakeholders.
▪ Excellent in communication skills to work with client on business.
▪ Excellent software design, problem solving and ebugging skills.
500 S. KRAEMER BOULEVARD, SUITE 301, BREA, CA 92821 (714) 579-7979 NISUM.COM
▪ Ability and flexibility to work and
communicate effectively in a multi-national,
multi-time- zone corporate environment.
▪ Excellent in Objective C and Swift.
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Experience with Java/J2EE.
▪ Experience on Agile, CI/ CD.
Bachelor in Computer Science or System Engineer
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700