Consultor Senior Tronadura
Fecha de publicación:
agosto 29, 2018
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
For a Multinational company of Mining Industry, we are looking for a Senior Consultant / Field Engineer
- Position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of product and applications trials with Field Technicians and Field Specialist to ensure project milestones and on-time delivery of tasks.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Provide on-the-job training for customer personnel to ensure safe product use
- Four-year degree in Mining, Geo-technical, Mineral, and/or Geological Engineering, Civil Engineering. or related
- Advanced Degree in Geo-technical, Civil Engineering, Computer Sciences, etc., or, equivalent time/experience in job with proven skills. (Advanced degree beneficial)
- 5 years working experience with progressively increasing professional responsibility with leading edge technology to achieve results.
- 8 years experience in Minery or geo-technical related field.
- 2 years in Project Management.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure customer environment.
- Acquire and maintain all appropriate licenses and certifications required by federal, state and county entities
- Current MSHA certification for Part 46 and 48.
- More training may be necessary as prescribed by state or local law.