Fecha de publicación:
08 de agosto 2018
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
The Associate Consultant position reports, on a line-management basis, to the Consulting Manager and has day-to-day interaction with Consultants on specific projects. The primary function of the Associate Consultant role is to successfully execute market research projects in Latin America to answer the strategic objectives of our Consulting clients.
Research Management: oversee and be responsible for on-going custom research generally for Latin American-based research projects, including:
- Client Communication:
- Client communication from project inception through project completion, including post-delivery queries, ensuring that all core objectives are met.
- Understanding, maintaining and developing the relationship with clients.
- Project Set-up:
- The planning of projects including development of briefs, templates and other supporting materials necessary for meeting all project objectives.
- Liaising with colleagues in our Business Development department for full project debrief and understanding of client objectives
- Conducting preliminary research into new project areas in order to develop more useful project documents
- Project Execution:
- The day-to-day line management of any contract analysts (as relevant) including regular communication via phone and email, establishing schedules and administering final payments.
- Continued upkeep of all folders and materials associated with current projects to ensure that all information is easily accessible to other relevant personnel.
- On-going preliminary and final review of all generated materials via querying, validation and final interpretation of data and analysis to fully meet client objectives.
- Research, analysis and revisions to materials generated by analysts, adding value to the project documents and creating the final deliverables
- Liaising with colleagues in other regional offices to ensure that all project team members have a clear understanding of goals, objectives and timelines.
- Delivering timely, thorough analysis that meets client objectives.
- Liaising with Business Development throughout and after project execution to review results and objectives.
- Primary Interviewing: Conduct interviews with trade associations, leading companies and internal associates to gain insights into specific custom research objectives.
- Secondary Research: Utilize in house resources and external published information to more clearly understand the market and companies under review.
- Share new resources with colleagues and seek out new sources of information.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
Región Metropolitana +56 2 2928-8700