Regional Sourcing Manager
Fecha de publicación:
10 de julio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
- Demonstrate leadership at Regional/Global level to Sourcing team in the implementation SHES policy and standards.
- Assure that all processes/procedures comply with safety and environmental regulations.
- Assure that activities performed are safe and people, environment or assets are not put at risk.
- Owns the Sourcing Stardard and Procedure for LATAM.
- Manage relationship with Global Supply (Quality Issues, Supply of Key Inputs)
- Support Global Supply with Key Inputs Negotiation.
- Align activities to Corporate Procurement Strategy, develop regional plan
- Map and analyze spend - keep global spend map accurate for regional spend
- Opportunity Assessments - develop and maintain for regional categories
- Develop and execute go to market approach
- Contract award and execution
- Supplier segmentation
- Supplier Performance management
- Supplier Relationship management
- Contract management
- Category Performance - track against plans/strategies
- Region sourcing plans and analysis
- Region Category execution
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Supplier Contract Management
- Region supplier management
- Ensure the correct use of SAP in procurement and purchasing activities.
- Vendor Master File - maintain for regional suppliers
- Maintain Global Contract / price agreements in system
- Purchase of Goods and Services - perform Request to Purchase Order process
- Order materials and services
- Actively support new SAP version implementation
Critical Experience and Qualifications
- MBA or similar master degree desirable.
- 7-10- years of work experience. Knowledge of procurement and commercial practices.
- Fluent English, Spanish. Portuguese desirable.
- Preference to candidates with knowledge on the mining, chemical or massive consumer industries.
- Experience working with SAP.
- Engineering, business administration or similar degree.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700