Social Responsibility Specialist
Fecha de publicación:
julio 4, 2018
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Important Company of Energy Industry
The Social Responsibility Specialist, based in [Santiago, Chile], will be responsible for developing and implementing the company's community relations and social responsibility programs with close coordination with the Senior Management Team. This position will help drive current and new initiatives as well as coordinate specific programs across Chile.
- Develop and implement corporate social responsibility programs and their associated budgets.
- Identify new opportunities to demonstrate and publicize the company's commitment to CSR [and to present and explain the company's business model and its minimum impact on the environment]
- Have a strong sense of community and the ability to communicate to stakeholders in a way that is clear and positive.
- Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in each community
- Be a committed team player who seeks ways to foster business growth while maintaining good community relations.
- Contribute to timely and positive team workflow by contributing to status reports, project management reports and calendars.
- Assist in message development, including drafting presentations, flyers and other information for the CSR programs.
- Work as part of a cross functional team. Collaborate within Senior Management, Project Development and Legal to share critical information, support business initiatives, identify opportunities and capitalize on synergies.
- Travel frequently to other provinces and cities to develop and execute CSR programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 year of experience in a CSR related field or nonprofit organization position requiring interaction with corporations.
- Fluent in Spanish with advanced level of English preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Adept at learning new software, as needed.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced changing environment.
- Understanding of business principles/applications and financial services industry is a plus.