Head of Internal Control
Fecha de publicación : 22 de diciembre 2017
Important company in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Support in the preparation of the work plan of the Management, resource management and budget.
- Responsible for the implementation of a risk management model for the critical processes of the Company.
- Responsible for the creation, updating and removal of processes and procedures of the company.
- Definition and monitoring of the work planning of the Internal Process Control Management.
- Define and establish work standards.
- Speed up delivery of the internal control function goals
- Generate the management indicators of the Internal Process Control Management.
- Effective interaction and management of the process of implementing audit recommendations for Group Internal Audit reports
Key requirements and skills
- Degree on Accounting and Audit.
- Minimum two yearsâ€™ experience in a similar position at a multinational organization
- Ability to set up and lead a high-performance team, and work independently to deliver goals
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders such as senior management and Group Internal Audit leaders, both in Chile and abroad
- Studies to postgraduate level
- Ability to summarize and communicate clearly and concisely
- Advance English Level.
7550-647 Las Condes