Head of FP&A (Subgerente de Planificación Financiera).
Fecha de publicación : 22 de diciembre 2017
Important company in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Responsible to lead the team that delivers all the Financial Planning & Analysis activities of the Chilean business.
- Reporting cycle activities: current performance, monthly forecast, budget and strategic plan.
- Ownership of investment requisitions and proposals and strategic initiatives.
- Key contact person with International Divisional Finance
Key requirements and skills
- Degree on Accounting and Audit.
- Minimum two years experience in a similar position at a multinational company or a senior finance role
- Ability to set up and lead high performance team and work independently
- Ability to interact and influence stakeholders, both Directors and colleagues
- Studies to postgraduate level
- Advanced financial acumen (ideally CPA, ACA or similar qualifications)
- Ability to summarize and communicate clearly and concisely
- Advance English Level.
7550-647 Las Condes