Head of Accountancy & Finance
Fecha de publicación:
2 de March 2018
Tipo de Empleo:
Numero de Pedido de Trabajo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
International Company requires a Head of Accountancy & Finance
You will be responsible to manage complete administrative, financial, accounting, HR and reporting part of the company. You will be managing an internal team of 3-4 people.
- Managing all financial and accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Fixed Assets and Revenue Recognition, preparing and managing the annual consolidated audit according to IFRS, assisting with annual budgeting and monthly forecasting, manage and comply with statutory reporting requirements and, develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls, cash and working capital management, monitor debt levels, cash collection.
- Managing HR matters as payroll and employment contracts and managing intercompany transactions in compliance and execution.
- You will be responsible for all statutory reporting requirements as well as the monthly management reporting to headquarters.
- You will be assisting the country manager in the preparation of the annual Budget
- You are a professional with an academic background in Accounting, Economics or Management, proven track record in a Finance Department with minimum 5 years´ experience, knowledge of national accounting (SNC) and international accounting standards (IFRS), certification in accountant and multi sector professional experience.
- You are fluent in English, hands-on, punctual, disciplined
- Experience in working with SAP is a big plus.