Full stack developer
Fecha de publicación:
08 de abril 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
POSITION: Full Stack Developer
- Development in Java frameworks
- Design, code, test and debug software of high complexity
- Participate in creation of technical design documentation (e.g. Detail Design and Architecture Blueprint documents)
- Be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design, development, integration and implementation
- Systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- 8+ years of software development experience. Extensive software integration is a must.
- Solid spoken and written English skills
- 5+ years of experience developing with Java.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
- 2+ years with React.js or similar java script framework
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with RDBMS, SQL - Oracle and MySQL Preferred (5+ Years)
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Web Service development (REST or SOAP)
- Eclipse, Maven, svn or git
- Experience with at least one application server (Tomcat, Weblogic, WebSphere, JBoss/Wildfly)
- Experienced writing and running JUnit and MUnit tests.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce & FinancialForce
- Experience with Apache Camel a big plus
- 4+ years of experience working with the MuleSoft platform as a Senior Developer.
- MuleSoft Certification is a big plus
- Experience with AWS/Google CloudPlatform APIs/Microsoft Azure/RedHat OpenShift is an asset
- Have expertise in large distributed systems, legacy experience is considered an asset.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700