Front Office Consultant
Fecha de publicación:
12 de agosto 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
- Provide proactive and high-quality support to different clients who are using the software (specifically pricing, structuring, P&L and risk analysis tools, market data management and analytic).
- Micro analysis of financial products and derivatives trading activities
- Validation and analysis of financial products, related models and risk profiles
- Ensure successful follow up of client cases, from notification to resolution and validation.
- Gathering requirements, performing configurations, tests and assistance to clients during software implementation.
- Understand the client business and deliver, within project timelines, a high-quality solution using the best practices.
- Conduct training sessions / participate in the design / development of training materials / documentation in the area(s) of his/her domain both internally at company and for clients.
- Participate in the preparation of demos and workshop. Assist in presales demos/workshops.
Required experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Mathematics, Financial Market or similar Quantitative field from an engineering school or a university
- Knowledge in capital market business & products
- Business experience at either: Front/middle office, or IT, or Treasury/Finance/Accounting at financial institutions; or System integrator or vendor for bank systems
- Background in mathematics applied to Finance
- Fluent written & oral English is necessary; fluency in another language is a plus.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700