Data Engineer (Google Cloud)
Fecha de publicación:
03 de julio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
● Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
● Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and 'big data' technologies.
● Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and with
data processing algorithms (MapReduce, Flume).
● Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
● Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to
assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
● Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
● Experience with data processing software (such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive) and with data processing algorithms (MapReduce, Flume).
● Experience working data warehouses, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments.
● Experience working with big data, information retrieval, data mining or machine learning as well as experience in building multi-tier high availability applications with modern web technologies (such as NoSQL, MongoDB, SparkML, Tensorflow).
● Experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade Big Data solutions in virtualized environments.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700