Fecha de publicación:
febrero 5, 2018
Tipo de Empleo:
Numero de Pedido de Trabajo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
Important company of Oil & Gas
- To provide best practice treasury support to our rapidly growing business in Chile, with a view to optimising financial returns (in terms of cash, value and accounting) within acceptable risk parameters;
- To ensure treasury matters including derivatives are accurately accounted for in Chile;
- To manage Chilean's cash and provide cash reporting and cash forecasting;
- Preparation and analysis of cash flow reporting for the Group in Chile including actual, budget & forecast.
- Preparation of monthly accounting entries and reconciliations for treasury related general ledger balances including debt, interest expense, interest rate swaps and interest income.
- Preparation of the treasury & funding information for disclosure in the year-end financial reports under USGAAP & IFRS.
- Day to day cash management cash across multiple currencies and countries ensuring that surplus cash balances are used effectively.
- Administer the transactional banking systems.
- The establishment & maintenance of transactional banking accounts.
- Responsible for purchasing foreign currency across multiple foreign exchange providers.
- Managing settlement of treasury transactions
- Ongoing monitoring and ensuring compliance with Latin American's affirmative and negative covenants under various financing documents.
- Assist with financial risk management, including negotiating and administering interest rate, foreign exchange and other financial hedges as required from time to time. The role would include regular monitoring and advising on Latin American's financial exposures.
- Ensure Latin American´s financial models reflect the appropriate and consistent treasury related assumptions.
Knowledge and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrated practical experience in treasury accounting
- Experience in cash management and cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Experience dealing with multiple entities, joint ventures, foreign currency
- Practical experience in relation to the accounting requirement in relation to financial instruments
- Experience with integrated accounting system Oracle or SAP (an advantage)