Fecha de publicación:
14 de March 2018
Tipo de Empleo:
Numero de Pedido de Trabajo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
Important company of Oil & Gas
- Coordinate Strategic Development and Business Planning activities.
- Prepare annual Budget and monthly Forecasts and Key Performance Indicators as part of the Business Plan that are consistently adopted within the Chile Business Unit while also coordinating reporting with the parent company.
- Prepare Monthly Management Reports and any other specific reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Working with the senior team to recommend and implement strategic initiatives to drive improved business performance.
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend financial and strategic actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
Knowledge and Experience
- 4 years of successful experience in a similar role
- Advanced English Level
- Commerce/Economics/Accounting/Business degree qualified
- Sound understanding of economic drivers of the business
- Experience with forecasting and modelling packages
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, especially excel
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.