Controller LATAM - RETAIL
Fecha de publicación:
30 de abril 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
*It is a medium company* - RETAIL
- Accounting sets the objectives and designs for accounting processes continuous improvement and accuracy; manages policies, procedures, statutory reporting and consolidation activities, in alignment with the external auditor ensures financial compliance following set of standards & rules.
- Finance & Treasury defines receivable and payable policies; deals with working capital management; define guidelines for consumer credit
- Designs & manages region tax strategy and company structure in coordination with group Tax director; defines transfer price policy and deals with tax audit; manages direct and indirect taxes; governs compliance and tax payments; manages tax reporting, develops and maintains tax assets.
- Planning & Control works as proactive Business Partner to supportive functions and entities; monitors actual; manages planning and forecasting to define short, medium and long-term goals. Supports the definition and the achievement of investments and M&A; Prepares business case for investments and supports evaluation of M&A transactions
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Knowledge/ Experience):
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration;
- Experience in Finance and Controlling at Management level (min 5 years)
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience managing a diverse team of professionals, proven leadership capabilities and ability to work with a diverse group of executives across numerous functions.
- Experience with implementation of IT solutions is essential.
- High percentage of travelling around the region
- Although the first place for this position is Santiago de Chile, he/she must be open by contract to relocate to another country of the region depending on further decisions to be taken.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700