Accounting and Tax Manager
Fecha de publicación:
2 de March 2018
Tipo de Empleo:
Numero de Pedido de Trabajo:
Áreas de empleo:
Finanzas y Contabilidad
Important Company that provides services to mining and construction require an Accounting and Tax Manager responsible of undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, Tax, and some Payroll HR financial activities. Advanced level of English and Bachelor Degree in Accounting, for this position is mandatory.
- Support in the management of all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Treasury function, including cash management, foreign exchange, intercompany funding, and payment processing
- Payroll HR Financial Management
- Management and Control of Regional Reports
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Finance / Accounting / Tax Management/Treasury
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances in compliance with group timetable
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of day-to-day activities of accounts payable, cash disbursements, invoicing/billing, customer credits and collections, payroll, perpetual inventory integrity (stocktake too), fixed asset records, general & entity accounting, cost accounting, Human Resources, and Operations etc.
- Supervise and record daily operational financial and tax transactions
- Prepare and review the Sales, Costs, Expenses, Tax, Financial and Commercial reports (weekly, monthly, yearly)
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements in compliance with group timetable and requirements.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related intercompany funding needs, and available funds for investment
- Oversee the extension of credit to customers in compliance with company policy
- Insurance policy management in the context of the group global insurance program.
- Maintain treasury activities in compliance with group policies and procedures.
KEY ESSENTIAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- Master´s Degree in Accounting, preferred
- 5-7 years´ experience in Public Accounting Environment (Preferred) and 5+ years´ experience in accounting, knowledge of consolidation and expertise in Microsoft office
- Proficient in Spanish/English (written and verbal)