Senior DevOps Engineer
Santiago Metropolitan Region
Fecha de publicación:
agosto 17, 2018
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
We are looking for a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and driven IT focused Senior DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
Our company is a pioneering leader in the FinTech sector, providing software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for financial professionals managing Accounts Payables for mid-to-large sized businesses.
- Work closely with the development, project management and technical teams to design, deliver, and manage our services/infrastructure with high uptime
- Develop tools and automate processes
- Ensure system and network security as we grow
- Ensure system and network scalability as we grow
- Troubleshoot operations and database issues
- Implement monitoring and automate failover solutions
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement fixes collaboratively with the team on infrastructure outages
- Support transformation of established infrastructure using automation; Support building new systems environments, and upgrading/patching existing ones, through use of automation tooling
- Must have experience with DevOps concepts and automation
- Experience with high availability architectures
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Database software (knowledge in SQL is required)
- A desire to grow technical and/or programming skills
- Further troubleshooting into iPayables applications and other log analysis.
- Knowledge of network principals
- Server hardware principals
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience with monitoring services
- Experience with Continuous Integration best practices
- Experience communicating technical specifications to both technical and non-technical individuals and clients
- 5 or more years of related experience
- Knowledge/experience in a 24/7 always-up, always available service.
- Must be able to adjust to constant business change including new requirements, evolving goals and strategies, and emerging technologies.