Fecha de publicación:
10 de julio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
- Demonstrate leadership at Regional/Global level to Sourcing team in the implementation of SHES policy and standards.
- Opportunity Assessments - develop, implement and maintain.
- Develop and execute processes and process automation.
- Map and analyze suppliers.
- Supplier segmentation.
- Supplier Performance management.
- Continuously challenge internal stakeholders (e.g., Maintenance, Ops, Projects, Explorations, etc.) to look for synergies and cost-savings.
- Support internal stakeholders in the definition of demand (both in terms of quantity required as well as quality / service-level), and challenge where relevant these demand to achieve higher level of savings.
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Develop and execute purchase strategies
- Supplier Contract Management
- Assure that Global Procurement (based in Singapur) understand and consider local/regional requirements on its category strategy
- Interact with Global Procurement in order to succsessfully implement global contracts for engineering in LATAM
Critical Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering, business administration or similar degree.
- MBA or similar master degree desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience. Knowledge of procurement and commercial practices.
- Fluent English, Spanish. Portuguese desirable.
- Preference to candidates with knowledge of the mining industry.
- Experience working with SAP.
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700