Big Data Architect
Fecha de publicación:
10 de julio 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
● Experience in DataLake implementations using Big Data technology stack
● Experience of migrating data from data warehouse to Big Data Lakes
● Demonstrable experience of Data Lake design and implementation including creating automated production level data engineering pipelines,
● Analytics and Data Science platforms
● Clear experience in designing and delivering streaming data platforms using Kaa, Storm/Spark/Samza and other streaming technologies.
● Passionate about using Big Data technologies to maximize insight from data to drive business value.
● Knowledge and experience of delivering Big Data end to end solutions keeping in view KPIs and SLAs
● Ability to provide technical input in all important areas within the solution including but not limited to technology selection, solution design, big data architecture, business intelligence reporting, operational processes and the typical gotchas in a production system for a Big data implementation.
● Ability to research, manage and coordinate resolution of complex technical issues.
● Become the 'Go to' person in Big Data Architecture team for all architecture related issues.
● Able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate issues in Data lake implementation.
● Able to clearly articulate the pros and cons of various technologies and platforms to technical and non technical leadership
● Document business case, candidate technologies and solutions, and final recommendations for a technical audience.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Design effective solutions to business problems giving due consideration to pros and cons of various technologies used and processes required to deliver value.
● Team player with the ability to mentor other members within the team.
● Researching new technologies and acting as an evangelist to introduce the team and organization to the same.
● Work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
● Drive Big Data consulting practice from an architecture and solution design perspective for different clients/needs.
Qualifications - Functional Skills
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
● Proven experience working with on- site/off-shore model
● Experience working in a high paced, high pressure agile development environment using Scrum, Kanban, Lean.
● Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills for assessment of complex requirements, implementing effective solutions and resolving production support issues that have a basis in architecture/technologies chosen.
● Previous experience in using IT Ticketing processes for managing incidents and issue resolution and conversant with established Change control / Change management process.
● Natural technical and functional curiosity
● Excellent communication skills
● 10 + years of technical experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environments
● 3+ years experience as Big Data Architect .
● Advanced experience with real-time data ingestion platform (Kaa, Spark/Samza/Storm, MQ etc).
● Experience of designing end to end Big data solutions including Data lake, ingestion pipelines (batch and near real time), analytics and data science environments.
● Experience of designing at least one Hadoop distribution (Cloudera/Hortonworks/MapR)
● Experience of architecting data lakes on premise and in the cloud (Azure/AWS)
● Demonstrable knowledge and experience of implementing security while designing and architecting Big data solutions.
● Experience of ingestion using Talend into Hortonworks or Cloudera data lakes is a big plus.
● Knowledge of Hive, Spark, Scala, HDFS, Pig, Python, Kaa and other Big Data Technologies.
● Possess a strong background in technology, data and designing Big Data/data warehouse applications.
● Experience with various databases (SQL , NoSQL)
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700