Supply Chain Manager
Fecha de publicación:
22 de abril 2019
Tipo de empleo:
Áreas de empleo:
Estamos en búsqueda de un Supply Chain Manager para importante empresa multinacional proveedora del rubro de la minería. La ubicación es Antofagasta.
- Ensure compliance with the legal regulations regarding product safety and environmental management in all stages of transport and storage of raw materials and finished products.
- Leading and properly develop Local Supply Chain team, promoting empowerment, customer focus and value creation through efficiency, innovation and teamwork.
- Ensure compliance with the goals and targets set for the functions of Planning, Procurement, Transportation, Warehousing, Import / Export and Customer Services.
- Continuously monitor the performance of key indicators of the processes, implementing improvements that add value along the entire logistics chain, contributing to lower overall logistics costs and levels of customer satisfaction.
- Develop flexible processes to efficiently respond to changes in levels of demand for our clients or our level of service providers.
Critical Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering degree specializing in Logistics, Business or compatible Technical Area.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supply Chain processes or Operations Management.
- Minimum 2 years experience in leadership of leading teams and with responsibility for Financial and Business area.
- Advanced English
SantiagoAvenida Isidora Goyenechea 2800 Piso 15. Torre Titanium
7550647 Las Condes
cl +56 2 2928-8700